We have ideas for you to wrap up your holiday shopping in no time with our local participating Boosterville businesses. And, best of all, by buying from these businesses, you’ll be raising money for school PTA, sports team, show choir or other favorite nonprofit organization. If you aren’t already a Booster, go to booster.boosterville.com, link an eligible Visa credit or debit card and then use that card when buying from these businesses.
The Special Woman in Your Life
- Treat her to a massage or facial at Massage Heights Ironworks — you can’t go wrong with this one especially since they’re offering a free $50 gift card with the purchase of 3 $5o gift cards. This way you can check 4 gifts off your list with just one stop. Massage Heights shares $5 on a $40 purchase and $10 on a $110 purchase.
- If your special someone isn’t the “touchy feely” type, perhaps she’d prefer diamonds and pearls instead. Find something for any style and budget at Patora Fine Jewelers. Patora shares 10% of your total purchase ($10 minimum; $100 maximum).
- And for the woman who loves chocolate above all (except you, of course), you won’t find a sweeter deal than what you’ll find at Schakolad Chocolate Factory. Treat her to a delicious treat. Schakolad shares 10% of your total purchase ($20 minimum).
The Special Man in Your Life
- Not much says I love you to a man more than a practical gift like an oil change from Jiffy Lube. Give a gift card to cover oil changes all year and you’ll be remembered each time. Jiffy Lube shares 10% of your purchase ($10 minimum).
- A dinner out at a local brew pub is also speaking your man’s love language. Plan a date at Redemption Alewerks or Trader’s Mill Grill & Bar and enjoy delicious food and local brews. Both share 10% of your purchase ($20 minimum).
- If he’s complaining of back pains (and if he’s above 30 he probably is….just sayin’), you can really go over the top with the gift of a new mattress from Village Mattress. He’ll be sleeping in comfort each night and thanking you for it! Village Mattress shares 5% of your total purchase ($25 minimum; $200 maximum share).
- What would be more fun than slipping a gift card for a SkyZone (Fishers) party over winter break into your child’s stocking??!! You’ll be the coolest parent in town. Skyzone shares 10% on weekdays and 5% on weekends ($15 minimum).
- Kids love treats so how about Chick-fil-A and HotBox Pizza gift cards for stocking stuffers? They’ll be thrilled to have dinner out a few times over the holidays. Chick-fil-A and HotBox both share 10% of your purchase ($10 minimum).
- Your kids would be stoked to get a new pair of Ugg boots or Birkenstocks from Goodman’s Shoes. As a family owned business with a slew of top brands and impeccable customer service, you’ll likely find yourself buying yourself a pair of shoes too. Goodman’s shares 5% of your purchase ($150 minimum).
Visit the offers page on our website for more great gift ideas that will also benefit your chosen nonprofit.
To find out how you can become a Boosterville business, click here. If you’d like to learn more about how your nonprofit can raise money with Boosterville, email firstname.lastname@example.org. #BuyForGood